Nairobi National Park,David Sheldrick Trust,Excursion
Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrake Trust, excursion
0610hrs Pickup from Green Park and you are driven South West of Nairobi to the Nairobi National Park.The Nairobi National park opens gates at 0630 hrs.
You would be interested to know that the Nairobi National Park is the only Park in the world with a close proximity to a city, 7Kms to be precise. It boasts of a wide and varied population of wildlife including the buffalos, lions, rhinos to name a few.
1000hrs You are driven to the David Sheldrake trust. This is a mid-term shelter for wounded and orphaned elephant calves that have been rescued from life threatening calamities including and not limited to accidents, poachers’ snares or orphan hood. Your visit here is timed to correspond with the calves feeding hour.
During the visit the animal handlers take pride in introducing you to each calf by name> The provide a narration of the predicament that lead to its rescue before inviting questions from visitors on this program. They also make a call for willing volunteers to adopt one or more calves, an initiative that provides support of the Trust.
1220hrs You are driven to transferred back the Partners Worldwide Offices at YWCA, Nyerere road for your meeting
- Pickup from your residence/hotel and subsequent drop off.
- Game drive at the Nairobi National Park.
- Client Park entry fees at the Nairobi National Park.
- David Sheldrick access fees.
- Van and driver guides park entry fees at the Nairobi National Park.
- Services of a professional tour guide.
- Transport in a custom made 4WD tour van with a pop-up roof.
Cost do not include:
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips for the driver guide.
- Personal shopping or items of personal preference not included herein.
PS visits to the DavidSheldarke Trust are done upon securing a prior appointment