Nairobi National Park, Excursion
Nairobi National Park, excursion
1430hrs Pickup from your hotel/residence and are driven South West of Nairobi on to Langata road and into the Nairobi National Park.
The Nairobi National boasts of a wide and varied population of wildlife including the buffalos, lions, rhinos to name a few. You may be interested to know that it is the only Park in the world within a Capital City.
Your tour guide will tell you that the best time to visit the park is early in the morning before the animals go into hibernation. The next best time is in the evening when the sun is beginning to go down and the heat is less intense. Experience has shown that it is around this time, that the nocturnal predators resurface from their hideout and begin to scheme on how to catch prey. It is thus not uncommon for you to witness a kill at either times. That said the Lions hunt at any time of the day and so do the wild dogs.
1700hrs Your game drive takes approximately 2 hours. Upon exit you are transferred back to your hotel residence.
- Pickup from your residence.
- Game drive at the Nairobi National Park.
- Park entry fees in the Nairobi National Park.
- Exclusive transport in a custom made 4WD tour van with a pop-up roof.
- Services of a professional tour guide.
- Van and driver guides park entry fees at the National park.
Cost do not include:
Personal shopping or items of personal preference.